Undergraduate Thesis in Cognitive Science
at Vassar College
Explores the physiological and psychological effects of infrasound on a human being.
Sensory Environment Evaluation Project (SEE)
A research project at the Institute for Creative Technologies (ICT) attempting to create highly imersive VR envirnoments using scent, spatialized sound, infrasound and psychological priming. Two years of design experience here for both haptic and passive infrasound cues.
Title: Infrasound Specialist
- Infrasound and Low Frequency Noise implimentation
- Sonic Texture design for Infrasound Haptics
- Audio System Maintenance
- Research and Experimental design
- See: Virtual Reality Portfolio for other ICT projects.
Infrasonic Design Station
Concieved, built and used for low frequency design applications at ICT. (See above)
Editing and Design
- Yamaha SKRM100 'Subkick' Microphone
- Digidesign Mbox
- Metasynth 4
- Sound Analyzer Pro
- Aura Interactor Cushion
- Panasonic RPHS900 Brain Shaker Headphones
- 10 Buttkicker BK100 Low Frequency Transducers
- 2 Professional grade Subwoofers
Questions, Comments or Hiring inquiries may be directed either of the following places.
- Phone: (845) 309-50000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org